Watch For Our Physicians Appearing at 10pm on MyTV 9!
Sept - Dec, 2011
Every Thursday 2 of our physicians are asked questions by WTNH's Jocelyn Mimenta regarding their specialties. Learn who our specialists are and the latest information regarding surgery and treatment options during Channel 9's half hour news segment.
View Full Programming Schedule Details
- September 29
- Dr. Ruwe and Coach Williams of Yale Bulldogs talk football!
- October 6
- Dr. Kaplan and Kevin Pasley, PA, discuss OrthoNOW Emergency and Walk-In Care in Branford and Hamden
- October 13
- Dr. Kramer and Dr. Beiner discuss the latest advancements in spine care.
- October 20
- Dr. Kelley and Al Carbone, the Commissioner of the SCC, discuss how we work closely with high school athletes for their orthopaedic care and injury prevention.
- October 27
- Dr. Minotti and Dr. McCallum discuss Joint Replacement.
- November 3
- Dr. Cohen and Jack McDonald, Athletic Director for Quinnipiac University discuss how important Sports Medicine is for QU's athletes, plus the Bobcat's upcoming schedule at TD Bank Center in Hamden.
- November 10
- Dr. Caminear and Dr. Sella discuss the lates in foot and ankle surgery.
- November 17
- A repeat of our OrthoNOW conversation with Dr. Kramer and Keviin Pasley, PA
- December 1
- Dr. Aversa and Dr. Diana discuss their passion for Sports Medicine, especially at the high school level.